ultra low profile urinal dump valve
- Low Profile one way valve (check valve ensures no water entry)
- Balanced valve ensures tube is equalized with drysuit pressure
- Valve can be unscrewed to urinate
- Primarily for use underwater
- Installed as a Made To Order option on new drysuits
- Condom catheter not included (can be purchased at medical supply stores)
- Please indicate side preference
Urinal Dump Valve Q & A
- Urinal Dump Valves, also called Pee Valves allow divers to urinate while underwater.
- The Valve is attached to the drysuit; the tube from the valve is attached to the diver via a condom catheter.
- Condom Catheters can be purchased at medical supply stores.
- Balanced Pee Valves allow the pressure inside the tube to be equalized as the diver descends
- One way valves in the valve or tube prevents water from backing up into the tube.
- Most valves have a lock and unlocked position as an additional measure in case the one way valve fails.