Designed as a surface drysuit, the SWIK drysuit is an excellent choice for boat handlers, surface swimmers or those looking for a complete exposure protection system and need to stay dry.
- 36” front entry dry zipper (10” convenience dry zipper available)
- Adjustable Molded Back Pad suspenders ensure a snug fit while offering additional warmth and protection to the kidneys.
- Arm and leg Gators with Velcro cinches.
- Arm pockets with large Velcro flap, inner window and outer Velcro loop.
- Black non-skid seat and kneepads.
- Attached Quadflex™ shell socks. (EVO 3 Boots recommended.)
- Bell -shaped, Heavy -Duty and UV- resistant latex wrist and neck seals. These have been designed to resist tearing or running, a Whites exclusive. Can be trimmed for more accurate fit. (Optional Neoprene tuck seals available)