- Captive Suspension System (U.S Patent No. 6,715,149) with flex panels located at the knees, waist and armpits, giving maximum mobility.
- Adjustable internal suspenders.
- Anatomically correct CAD-designed pattern for perfect fit with pre-bent arms, legs and torso.
- Attached shell socks.
- Latex neck and wrist seals (optional neoprene tuck seals available).
- Si Tech low profile automatic/adjustable exhaust valve with ratchet face plate.
- Si Tech swivel inflate valve.
- Three positions for intake valve, on each hip and one at centre of chest (for use with rebreather or scuba). Intake valve in one hole and removable plugs in other two holes.
- One Pocket Matrix base plate (pocket attachment system) on each thigh.
- 36" front entry dry zipper (or 32" zipper and optional Convenience zipper).
- Neoprene neck dam (for tucking hood under).
- Black Knee pads.
- Low pressure inflation hose.
- 3mm neoprene inner sock included.
- Zipper lube, repair kit and instruction manual.
- The Kodiak suit offers excellent environmental contamination protection (use normal wash down procedures).
- New Quadflex™ 400 denier 4X4 Suplex multi-laminate. Exceptionally strong but very pliable.
- The new Quadflex? 70 denier multi-laminate makes the Kodiak Lightweight perfect for warm conditions.